Tagged: social media
March 15, 2017 at 10:57 am #2700
if any, what social media accounts do you use to promote your business. bearing in mind they are all FREE to use, do you get the time to use them as effectively as they should be?
at the Norwich Kitty Networking Group we tend to focus on Twitter, posting out at least 3 days a week to our followers personally targeted tweets for all our paid members. if any members have any special topics they want to get out, let us know and we’ll do that for you. this is all done by our apprentice designer Meg.
we also use Facebook although getting the ‘likes’ to that hasn’t been easy and we now use instagram which seems to be becoming very popular indeed.
so what do you all find useful with your business, or is it all just a chore? if you are struggling we can recommend Norwich Kitty Networking Group member Karen Black from http://www.hubfizz.uk who is very experienced with running social media account for local and not so local businesses.
March 15, 2017 at 5:42 pm #2712
Thank you so much for the shoutout Kitty Crew!
If anyone would like to chat about how I can help them with social media please call me on 07557006946 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I offer a number of services to suit your preference, skills and budget, whether it be:
• Training – group workshops or 1 on 1
• Mentoring and coaching 1 on 1 so we work through what you want and involves a mixture of training, advice, feedback and help
• Consulting – review of current social media activity and help putting a strategy and plan together for you
• Implementation – get it done for you if you simply cannot do it, don’t want to or don’t have the time
• A mixture of some or all of the above!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.